Need secure storage and efficient retrieval for your forestry trial data?
Need a data management system tailored specifically for tree breeding?
GEM can provide your solution...
Our Place? GEMView
Enjoy the economies and convenience of a fully managed and hosted service.
- Send exSITEZ information about trials as it becomes available, to be stored in the GEM database. This can include raw assessment data (paper or electronic), supporting documents of any type, and genetic parameters calculated outside the system.
- We take care of loading the information, integrity checking, compiling basic statistics
- Access your data online from any location using a standard web browser to view trial information, assessment data and statistics, as well as supporting documents.
- Use GEMView's user-friendly extraction tools to download your data into Excel spreadsheets or other data formats for further analysis.
Or Yours? GEMWin
Manage and access trial information in-house with the convenience of a proven, well supported and up-to-date software product.
- Manage your data in-house with efficient data administration facilities including bulk data upload and update
- GEM enforces data integrity and calculates statistics for each assessment
- Access your data on your in-house computers
- Use GEMWin's user-friendly and efficient retrieval tools to view your data or download into Excel spreadsheets or other data formats for further analysis.
exSITEz services back these products, including: support, data entry, statistical analyses, customisation